Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Promises

I promised Banana this New York trip over Christmas. We've been talking about it and looking forward to it for three months now. Before I got shot, I had made plans and had to shift them. After the shooting, I canceled altogether until I got word that I could travel. Now that I have that confirmation, I'm trying to put the trip back together. It's one promise I am determined to keep, especially now.

Unfortunately, it also looks like I may have to do a little more winging it as far as the Broadway show part of the promise goes. The Lion King performances that will work are all entirely sold out. I'm not sure I really want to hazard an evening showing. So, either there is at least one more angel out there, or I have to punt and get tickets for Beauty and the Beast instead.